Write, Write, Write
- And write some more…..
- Publish as you go ... if possible
- Write as much as you can and as often as you can to become a fluent academic writer
- Could your literature review be published and each experiment be separate conference papers?
- Papers and publications show your work has been through some element of peer review and scholarly scrutiny already
- Don’t leave writing until last 6 months
- Don't underestimate time needed for editing, corrections, referencing, formatting, crafting etc.
- Storytelling skills required in the final stage